Has a friend ever recommended an hour long podcast episode, but you didn’t have the time to listen to the whole thing? Are you a podcast creator who’s always wanted to make a trailer or highlight reel?
Podcasts sure can be time-consuming and there’s never been an easy way to share the most entertaining or informative clips of an episode.
We certainly feel your pain and wanted to deliver a solution that could make audio sharing, recommendations and playlists much easier.
Vurbl’s revolutionary new Snippet Feature allows users to seamlessly cut and share short segments of your favorite audio.
- Create a trailer or teaser from an amazing moment from your podcast episode to make your podcast go viral.
- Turn a 60 minute guided meditation into a 10 minute session to fit your schedule.
- Pull quotes from your favorite interviews or speeches to embed on your website.
- Clip the most entertaining segment of your podcast and share to any social media platform.
- And of course add any snippet to a playlist to keep your favorite moments organized.
6 Simple Steps to Create a Podcast Trailer or Audio Highlight with Vurbl’s Snippet Feature.
Discover over 25 Million audio titles, including but not limited to; all your favorite podcasts, thousands of free audiobooks, speeches, guided meditations, interviews, sleep stories, sound effects, bird calls and more.
Once you’ve signed up, creating a snippet is a sinch.
- Create an account by clicking here. https://vurbl.com/auth/login/
- Press play on any audio file.
- Select the scissors icon on the audio player at the bottom of your screen.
- Drag the editor to your preferred start and stop point.
- Give your new snippet a unique title and description and click save.
Be specific for your title and provide enough information in the description so others may be able to find your snippet.
- Share your snippet to your social channels or embed it on a site you own.
Snippet Example 1:
Snippet Example 2: