okay, But when you look at the fashion industry as a whole, we essentially have a system of colonization. Like when you look at the raw materials and resource is that go into the vast majority of clothing we wear. Those raw materials are usually coming from countries where they're very, very rich and materials, but very poor economically. Why are these countries that air so material rich, poor economically? Because we've set up a system of oppression. You know, we managed thio extract resources and we use those. Resource is But not only do we use the resource is we use the labor force and we've set up the system where countries can't even make enough money off of these. Resource is toe like get out of debt basically, and we do all of our production overseas because Hey, guess what If something really bad happens like a factory collapses, you could basically say I had nothing to do with that. I didn't know I'm so far away, you know? So we set up this system where we use the labor force. We use materials, we extract these things. We create a product very quickly, get shipped to the global north in tow. Wealthier, non traditionally pillage countries. In those countries, we consume it. We go to the store. We buy something every week because A, it's a cheap dress. Why not get a cheap dress and then you're pushed by the industry to continue to buy it such a fast rate. So that dress that brought you joy three months ago, maybe you want another dress? Because, hey, you're moving with the trends. So then you think Okay, I'm going to donate it to charity. This is great. Yeah, put in a bag with a bunch of other stuff I don't want that wasn't really that well made to begin with. And then I give it to a charity and surprise. The charity is getting these bags from everyone because everyone's participating in the system, so the charity can only sell about 10% of the clothing donations they receive. The other 90% either go into landfill, which is a huge problem, or they get shipped to a country in the global south, generally Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana. Those countries don't want the amount of clothing that we're shipping to them. It ruins their local markets, so local maker in those countries cannot compete with a two cent T shirt from America. Hate this story awful, isn't it? So it's definitely the case, and yet people aren't really aware. I mean, they also actually in the countries, including Kenya. They're trying to ban the input of this junkie rubbish that's decimating, yeah, and so hopefully will change. But people don't know, do they? They don't want to know. They don't look hard enough into the stories behind what they wear and where the things that they consumed so quickly end up when they're done. Every time one of these countries tries to ban imports from America, basically, America threatens toe like pull foreign aid or something. And so they end up having to take these imports. Like in Ghana, you actually have. Ah, rotting mountain of clothing in the market stinks disgusting. It's toxic, and that's that's on us. That's our That is where your Castoffs in. And so basically, the modern fashion industry, particularly fast fashion, is a system from start to finish, which craps on people of color. And it is a feminist issue because the vast majority of garment workers in the world are women And so that's how all of this is really connected. Because when you look at who has the resource is, who's being ripped off, who is the labor force who is being ripped off? It's all black and brown bodies.