The Penn State Football Team is about to begin the second half of the season this weekend when they host Illinois at Beaver Stadium. To get ready for the stretch run, Host of the BWI Daily Edition Thomas Frank Carr brings on writer at Blue White Illustrated Dave Eckert to take a look at the final si
Publish Date: Oct 19, 2021
There are currently no snippets from BWI Daily: Second Half Predictions with Dave Eckert.
Snippets are an easy way to highlight your favorite soundbite from any piece of
audio and share with friends, or make a trailer for The Blue-White Podcast: A Penn State Athletics Podcast
There are currently no playlists containing this audio.
Add this audio track to one of your playlists
The Penn State Football Team is about to begin the second half of the season this weekend when they host Illinois at Beaver Stadium. To get ready for the stretch run, Host of the BWI Daily Edition Thomas Frank Carr brings on writer at Blue White Illustrated Dave Eckert to take a look at the final six games and give some predictions.
They begin with some True or False questions that T-Frank wants to know Dave's answers to. The questions include:
- Penn State’s defense will be able to overcome the loss of PJ Mustihper.
- Jesse Luketa will have an equal number of pressures to Arnold Ebiketie.
- The Penn State defensive starters will shut out at least one more opponent.
- Penn State’s rushing attack will have a statistically better output going forward.
- Sean Clifford will play the majority of the snaps in the next six games.
- Jahan Dotson will go over 100 yards receiving in more than three games to end the season.
- Penn State will match their 5-1 record to start the season in the second half.
Next they take a more open-ended look at the last stanza and discuss Penn State's chances of getting near or being in the conversation for the College Football Playoff. That question ultimately leads to the discussion of Penn State vs Ohio State and the Nittany Lions chances in that game.
Finally they look at the key factors to success that they haven't discussed, take a stab at evolving the Penn State offense after the bye week and then give a quick preview of the game this weekend against Illinois.
SUBSCRIBE to Blue White Illustrated on YouTube and enable alerts - new highlights and videos uploaded regularly: https://www.youtube.com/c/bluewhiteillustratedvideo?sub_confirmation
Bookmark our homepage: http://bluewhiteillustrated.com
/ Subscribe to BWI Magazine and Newsletters: http://bluewhiteonline.com
Download our podcasts: https://bluewhiteillustrated.podbean.com/
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BlueWhiteIllustrated/
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/BWIonRivals