What is it?: ‘One-Eyed Leo’ is an e-book designed for parents to read to children. Age group is the 6 to 10-year old who request/demand to have a puppy or dog in the family home. This is the trigger for up to 80% of adoptions (the other 20% being elderly people living alone). More often than not the
Updated Date: Jan 27, 2022
Publish Date: Sep 05, 2021
Top Snippets - EP#58 - One-Eyed Leo with Ciaran Walsh
What is it?: ‘One-Eyed Leo’ is an e-book designed for parents to read to children. Age group is the 6 to 10-year old who request/demand to have a puppy or dog in the family home. This is the trigger for up to 80% of adoptions (the other 20% being elderly people living alone). More often than not the decision to adopt is spontaneous, ill-informed, with no plan, nor post adoption schedule. This book aims to reverse this trend.
Who is selling it?
The authors of One-Eyed Leo are seeking Rescues, Veterinary practices, microchipping sites and businesses directly involved in pet welfare services, to sell via their online shops. Using an affiliate marketing system, the promoter will receive a 20% remuneration on each sale at the end of each calendar month. Furthermore, distribution will be limited to just a few outlets in each country or state, and the e-book will NOT be made available via Amazon or similar websites. The intention is that this book will only be available directly from pet service providers.
Commercial details: E-Book Link: https:/www.doginternetofthings.ie/ RRP:E-Book$12.50/€10.00 Please forward any questions to: Ciaran@doginternetofthings.com
This e-book is presently available to purchase from the web site: www.doginternetofthings.ie
Learn more here: This article is about the economics of rescue shelters and puppy mills: The problem in numbers. While this article focuses on the Irish situation, the dynamics are similar or worse in most of the world. https://www.woofadvisor.com/blog/dog-welfare-in-ireland-the-pending-crisis/
A few reviews:
Dr. Alyssun Grant, BSc(Hons), MSc, PhD.
Certified Canine First Aid Responder, Canine Remedial Massage & Rehabilitation Practitioner.
“This book is excellent, it's detail may make families think twice, which is good for the poor dogs who may be taken into homes only to be cast aside after a year /2/3 or so. It's perfect for assisting people's research about the responsibilities, time and cost of owning a dog and will help to ensure only the most committed to the job will become dog owners - meaning lots of happier dogs in their forever homes. I love the colour prints, the drawings are lovely. “
Debra Vey Voda Hamilton, Hamilton Law and Mediation. Bestselling author. Esq./Mediator/Conflict Coach: “This book is, without a doubt, the best pre-puppy purchase you can give your child, grandchild, or friend. It should be required reading for everyone contemplating bringing a pet into their lives.”
Rosy Romero, Radio Host, Author. Mexico City: “I love this colourful book. A beautiful love story. Everything you need to understand before and after you adopt a dog. This sets the standard for what dog care should be in every civilized country and in every home. The best way to prevent dogs from being abandoned.”
Brigitte Barton, CAB, A.Dip.CBM, FISAP, MICB, MICAN. Executive Director, International Society of Animal Professionals:
“Every parent has faced the question of “can we have a dog” and this book will help to ensure that every family member knows their roles in welcoming a dog into the house and in looking after him to ensure a happy life together.”
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/tazz-thepetropolist/message