Click the post for details on this episode!
Welcome back to another episode of Open House! I am fresh back from another amazing tour of Asia. From Malaysia to Borneo to the islands of Thailand for full moon festival, I feel very blessed to have met so many awesome people, and to have played so man
Publish Date: Jul 04, 2013
There are currently no snippets from Episode 101 | July 4th, 2013: Randy Seidman (at Full Moon, Thailand) + Sezer Uysal.
Snippets are an easy way to highlight your favorite soundbite from any piece of
audio and share with friends, or make a trailer for Open House Podcast
There are currently no playlists containing this audio.
Add this audio track to one of your playlists
Click the post for details on this episode!
Welcome back to another episode of Open House! I am fresh back from another amazing tour of Asia. From Malaysia to Borneo to the islands of Thailand for full moon festival, I feel very blessed to have met so many awesome people, and to have played so many incredible parties. Coming up this Friday of Independence Day weekend is my debut at Marquee Day Club in Las Vegas (ranked number 11 club in the world this year by DJ Mag). Saturday I'll be back at Avalon Hollywood to keep the weekend madness goin'!
The first part of today's episode is a portion of my set recorded last week at the Jungle Experience Full Moon party on the island of Koh Phangan in Thailand where I rocked it for over 4,000 party animals (picture below). It was my fifth time headlining this party over the last twelve months, and by far the craziest of them all. Hour-two features an exclusive session with one of my favorite progressive artists Sezer Uysal. Also, I have a special treat to end the session on a groovy-note... some tasty tunes in store for you today, hope you enjoy!
Randy Seidman's Website - Click HERE
Randy Seidman's Facebook - Click HERE
Randy Seidman's Twitter - Click HERE
Randy Seidman's Soundcloud - Click HERE
Randy Seidman's Track List:
01) Cate Kanell and Adrian & Raz - Into The Light (The Madison Dub)
02) Q.U.A.K.E. & Queen Heart - Heart Quake (Original Mix)
03) Coke Bithces & Q.U.A.K.E. - 1440 (Original Mix)
04) ThreeSixty & Dirty Harris - Avalon (Original Mix)
05) Vadim Soloviev - Tempo (Flippers Remix)
06) Sydney Blu & Christian Falero F. Lea Luna - Chemistry (Paul Thomas Remix)
07) Kaskade & Tiesto F. Haley - Only You (Manufactured Superstars & Jquintel Remix)
08) Aerofeel5 - Killer (Offbeat Agents Remix)
09) Faustix - Inner Freak ft. Rosa Skotte (Dub)
10) Hype Jones & Alex Sayz Feat. Mario Vasquez - Never Give Up (Deniz Koya Remix)
11) Niels Van Gogh & Daniel Strauss - Go (This Night Is A Miracle Club Mix)
12) G-Tek & Kimberly Hale - Swan Song (Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight Remix)
13) Ido - Voice of Reason (Original Mix)
14) Charlie Darker - Anxiety (Original Mix)
15) Landis & Henry Fong - Get Down (Original Mix)
16) Junkie XL - Molly's E (Nicky Romero Remix)
17) Kid Massive, Sam Obernik & Jay Colin - Yawn (David Tort Remix)
18) Markus Binapfl - Human (David Tort Remix)
19) Kura & Von Di Carlo - Polaris (Original Mix)
Digitally Imported (DI.fm) airs Open House on their Progressive channel every first Wednesday of the month [11am-1pm PST | 2pm-4pm EST | 7pm-9pm GMT]. AND the show is syndicated every second Thursday of the month on the Progressive channel of ETN.fm [9am-11am PST | 12pm-2pm EST | 5pm-7pm GMT].
Artists across the creative realm frequently lament the difficulty of putting thoughts onto paper. In electronic dance music, it’s the producers who battle the hardships of making the creativity of mind materialize on a computer screen. For Sezer Uysal, finding the right touch is more instinctual than voluntary. With half a dozen remixes and original productions reaching Beatport’s coveted Top 100 Progressive House, Tech House, and Deep House charts, his ability in the studio has garnered attention from some of the most renowned titans of the industry. In 2012 Sezer became an official remixer under the Ministry of Sound hallmark, and has gained support from the likes of Armin van Buuren, Laidback Luke, John Digweed, Pete Tong, and Hernan Cattaneo. Pretty impressive for someone with no formal musical education. But it’s all just the beginning for the young 24 year-old. With upcoming originals and remixes on Armada and his own Dark Pleasure Recordings, combined with festival and club dates across Europe and Asia, Sezer Uysal finds himself on the eve of worldwide ascendancy.