After four months and eight episodes, we've reached the end of Season 1 of In Stitches. Join us as we recap and reflect on the moments that really stuck with us.
Publish Date: Sep 03, 2020
There are currently no snippets from Episode 9: That's a Wrap - Season 1 Highlights.
Snippets are an easy way to highlight your favorite soundbite from any piece of
audio and share with friends, or make a trailer for In Stitches
There are currently no playlists containing this audio.
Add this audio track to one of your playlists
After four months and eight episodes, we've reached the end of Season 1 of In Stitches. Join us as we recap our first season, reflect on the moments that really stuck with us, and look ahead to Season 2.
Thanks to all of our guests who joined us this season:
- Episode 1: 99% Dishwasher Safe with Adam Keys
- Episode 2: "She Saw, She Cared" with Dr. Janelle Junkin
- Episode 3: The many ways to arrive at laughter with Dion Flynn
- Episode 4: "No, your story is not my story" with Stephanie Kline
- Episode 5: Enthusiasm & Friendship with Matt Iseman
- Episode 6: A Life of Conviction(s) with Shon Hopwood
- Episode 7: Tiny Moments of Truth with Yoko Sen
- Episode 8: Life After Letterman with Steve Mazan
This has been Season 1 of In Stitches.