Is karma being misrepresented? In this special edition of the Chaos & Light Podcast, Andrew Martin co-hosts with Angela Levesque. Andrew and Angela both speak and write on subjects in spirituality, consciousness, and personal growth. They decided to come together once a month to dive deep into these subjects in a light and playful way.
In this episode they discuss:
- Good and evil as the idea of creating things out of love or creating at the exclusion of love.
- How do we acknowledge the places where we've lived out of alignment with who we chose to be and still be able to love and accept ourselves?
- The difference between shame and the pain of living incongruently.
- Personal growth starting with curiosity and willingness.
- What is karma? Is it a universal law?
- The way we talk about karma as divine retribution is misconstruing the original concept.
- Karma is the action and not the result.
- We live in an emergent, self-organizing universe, and karma (our actions) creates feedback in a complex system.
- We are here to remember and release all that we are not.
Energy Field Mapping workshop https://chaosandlight.com/event/energy-field-mapping/
Andrew Martin andrewmartin.energy
Join the Chaos & Light Community https://chaosandlight.com/join-spiritual-community/
Find me on https://vurbl.com/