Episode 53 - Talking all things parenting With Cai Graham
In this episode I talk to the wonderful Cai Graham the ‘Parent & Teen Coach’.
Join us as we talk about Home Schooling, being a good enough parent and how we can communicate with our teenagers in a more relaxed, supportive way.
Cai has some amazing resources available on her website
Here’s the link for the ‘Three questions’ we talk about during the show.
Cai is a best selling author of The TEEN Toolbox™ : Equipping Parents and Teenagers with the Tools for Navigating Adolescence.
Cai also hosts the podcast : Parent & TEEN Toolbox.
She speaks on many topics relating to the challenges that Adolescence can bring :
* Anxiety & Mental Health issues,
* Communication breakdowns between Parent & Teen,
* Conflict & arguments within the home
* Confidence issues that kids often face during puberty
Cai does this to help parents feel more confident so they can better support and understand their teenagers - because let’s face it - the goalposts have changed somewhat since our own teenage years.
Cai’s mission is to Help Parents to Support Their Teenagers so that Together We Can Build a Mentally Healthier and Happier Generation of Young People.
She believe that teenagers get a bad press!
Jacci is a psychotherapist who specialises in helping families, parents, and individuals better understand how their thoughts impact their reality, and in doing so, helps change those thoughts to create a better reality.
Jacci now runs a private membership club Living Life Being Human https://livinglifebeinghuman.co.uk
With over 30 years of experience in helping people, Jacci has tremendous wisdom to share to help anyone struggling better manage their anxiety, with some of the key points being;
• Understanding how our thoughts shape our reality and how we can better manage this through curiosity
• Parenting and how to better communicate our feelings
• Allowing yourself to be human
• Website: https://jaccijones.co.uk
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaccijonescoaching
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNGdkkfvCpAq1A6V1iq6yww