24. Learning Over Earning: Alternative College Experiences with Cameron Sorsby, CEO of Praxis
#024 Episode 24 of the Silicon Alley Podcast, Learning Over Earning: Alternative College Experiences, Cameron Sorsby CEO at Praxis sits down with host William Glass to discuss alternative college experiences. Cameron doesn't naturally have the entrepreneurial gene and found his way at the top of Praxis by working his way up and following his interests. Cameron believes failure is one of the greatest teachers and that in your 20s you should prioritize learning over earning potential.
Cameron Sorsby is the CEO of Praxis. His mission is to help driven young people become self-directed career-builders without college. Praxis is a 6-month intensive bootcamp for those who want more than college. It's for entrepreneurial professionals who want real-world skills & self-directed education.
Connect with Cameron & Praxis
- Become a supporter: https://www.patreon.com/wpg3
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/siliconalleypodcast
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/siliconalleypodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSF39MO5e4z1SX9tYZEhNgA
Theme music is Million Voices by Brett Miller - www.brettmillerofficial.com
Ostrich is a personal finance app that curates information specific to you and uses the power of positive social accountability to help you define, set, & achieve your financial goals.
Sign Up for Ostrich at https://www.getostrich.com
Follow @TheOstrichApp on
Silicon Alley is a Financial Glass Production - https://financialglass.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/silicon-alley/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/silicon-alley/support