Week 6 WR2: Will Fuller, Geronimo Allison, Randall Cobb, Doug Baldwin, Sammy Watkins & Anthony Mille
#WillFuller #GeronimoAllison #RandallCobb #DougBaldwin #SammyWatkins #AnthonyMiller
- Texans’ Will Fuller – hamstring, reinjury/new, ineffective in week 5, doubt he does much better in week 6
- Packers’ Geronimo Allison – concussion, good chance he plays in week 6
- Packers’ Randall Cobb – hamstring, 50/50 r chance to play in Week 6
- Seahawks’ Doug Baldwin – knee, grade 2 MCL sprain, should be close to 100%. But running more.
- Chiefs’ Sammy Watkins – hamstring, not overly concerning since he played in week 5
- Bears’ Anthony Miller – dislocated shoulder, practicing in full after bye
Please check out our 'Injuries 101' podcasts as well, which can be found on www.TheFantasyDoctors.com as well as several different podcast spots including Apple, Spotify, Cast Box, Google Music & many more.
If you really liked this podcast, we would appreciate a 'Subscribe' and a 5-star rating.
We would love to HEAR your thoughts, please leave a comment below.
Any questions, comments, concerns reach out to us at @TheFantasyDRS, @seleneparekhmd & @DrJesseMorse.
Check out our websites for constantly updated information on