How to be polarizing in a way that feels true to you [aka how to do ALL the things your way] feat. Frankie Simmons
If you’ve ever had a moment where you looked around + said, “wtf, why am I living by other peoples’ rules…” this episode is gonna set you free from that, homegirl!
We’re jamming out with Frankie Simmons, a Joyful Living Coach + Certified Energy Worker, on all things self trust + forging your own way
- Building self trust by learning to trust that your body is on your team
- How to navigate the feels of not following through + how you can reframe it to serve your bigger mission
- Learning to trust that YOU are the person who gets to live out your vision
- What to do when you’re still bringing all the puzzle pieces of your next self together + how to navigate that in between space
- The secret sauce to navigating your discomfort zone
- Giving the middle finger to the rules + building your business + life the way YOU want to live it
- What polarizing content is REALLY all about + [psst, you don’t have to be controversial to convert!]
- Embracing your flaws as a permission slip for your community
- Steps you can take to identify the unique + incredible gift you bring to the world
- The micro actions you can take everyday to live from vision
Why waiting until you’re ready is actually robbing you of some really valuable skills
Wanna connect with Frankie + learn more about what she’s up to?
Find her on Insta @heyfrankiesimmons
On Facebook as Frankie Simmons
Learn more about her course, Lead With Your Magic, here: https://www.mindsetandvisibilitycoaching.com/lead-with-your-magic-1
Join the FAM JAM FB group to get access to all the goodies + upcoming Free Friday Brand Workshops!!
If you loved this episode, share it on your IG stories + tag me @caroline.addington_