23 - Interview with Jon Jacques - Professional Magician, Viral Expert, Influencer and Keynote Speaker.
In this episode, Jake catches up with Jon Jacques. Jon is a professional magician turned entrepreneur, viral expert, influencer and keynote speaker.
He’s delivered over 5,000 live presentations, helped build a $112M company to inspired 100M people on social media - Jon has packed more into just 28 years than most do in a lifetime!
Since deciding to create inspirational content in 2015, Jon has earned a following of 1 Million people worldwide and has been featured by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, BuzzFeed, TechCrunch, Mashable, and more.
Here’s a few highlights that we cover in this episode:
- How performing magic from age 10 - doing up to 250 shows a year(!) helped prepare Jon for life in the spotlight on Social Media.
- A step-by-step method to sending your content viral - and the one thing most people overlook.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people and who Jon's biggest influences were on his success.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Instagram Growth & Monetisation Training: https://jakeadamdavey.com/instagalactic
- Website: www.ViralSecrets.com
- Learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/jonathanjacques/
Find out more:
- Website: JakeAdamDavey.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/jakeadamdavey
- Facebook: facebook.com/jakedaveypage/
If you’re enjoying the podcast please do leave us a review and sharing is caring - if you know someone who would enjoy or benefit from today’s topic, do hit the share button and pass it on.
Thank you so much and until next time, stay on mission and do something extraordinary for others keep inspiring, keep growing your circle of influence!
Island by MBB https://soundcloud.com/mbbofficial
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/Island-MBB
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/6by8zhaG04Y