085 Nathan Seaward - Flying Into the Unkown
Flying Into the Unknown
The inherent uncertainty of entrepreneurship can be an uncomfortable experience for anyone, and perhaps much more so for an ex-airline pilot.
After 16 years of following his boyhood dream of being a pilot, Nathan travelled to over 25 countries while building a coaching practice.
Recorded in December 2020, in this episode we explored:
* Dealing with the uncertainty of entrepreneurship.
* His own trauma and pain that introduced him to coaching.
* Making a deeper contribution to the world.
* How the astonishing male suicide figures led to producing a podcast.
* Minimalism before it was cool, and how it can help us build relationships.
* What’s next, after the pandemic
Here’s a little more about Nathan:
Nathan Seaward enjoyed a successful 16-year career as an airline pilot before becoming a personal coach and host of The Nathan Seaward Show. He believes, through the process of self discovery and self mastery, entrepreneurs can change the world whilst creating extraordinary lives for themselves and their families.
He supports entrepreneurs to create game changing businesses that help people and the planet in new and innovative ways. From being a successful entrepreneur, to leaving at the height of his piloting career to go on a around the world adventure, he’s always lived at the edge of his comfort zone, taking on new and challenging things in service of being his best self and serving the world.
You can find out more about Cockpit Coaches at https://www.cockpitcoaches.com/