Egalitarian and Complementarian views on Biblical Womanhood - Beth Allison Barr and Rachel Green Miller
What is the Biblical Womanhood movement and is it actually biblical?
Beth Allison Barr, author of ‘The Making of Biblical Womanhood: How the subjugation of women became Gospel truth’ takes an egalitarian view of scripture. Rachel Green Miller, author of ‘Beyond Authority and Submission: Women and Men in Marriage, Church, and Society’ takes a complementarian perspective.
They explore both common ground and differences in their perspectives on the roles of men and women in the church and family.
For Beth Allison Barr: http://www.bethallisonbarr.com
For Rachel Green Miller: http://www.rachelgreenmiller.com
For exclusive resources and to support us:
• Support (USA): http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support (rest of the world): https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For our blog: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievable-the-blog
• For the podcast: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb
• Insta https://www.instagram.com/justin.brierley