06-29-2022 Liberty RoundTable with Sam Bushman
* Guest: Dr. Murray Sabrin, From the immigrant son of Holocaust survivors to an American Libertarian Icon Sabrin understands and communicates HOW Libertarianism Can Save America – MurraySabrin.com
* Election ?Fraud?
* FORTUNE publishes his forecast on the next bust.
* Inflation, recession and the Federal Reserve. Dr. Murray Sabrin literally wrote the book (actually two books) on the Fed’s direct responsibility for instigating both inflation and recession.
* Supply chain disruptions – including baby formula. Made in DC!
* Navigating the Boom/Bust Cycle: An Entrepreneur’s Survival Guide.
* Has WWIII started? Is the Russia-Ukraine war the flashpoint?
* Is Secession A Real Possibility?
* America: The Next Seventy Years – Video at Sabrin Center for Free Enterprise.
* Gun Control. The Second Amendment is the libertarian answer.
* Immigration. How to end the “invasion.” A proposal from an immigrant.
* Abortion? Pro-life is the libertarian answer.
* Howard Stern voiced his displeasure with the Supreme Court choosing to overturn Roe v. Wade. “I’m actually going to probably have to run for president now,” Stern, 68, told listeners, according to The Hill.
* Stern is not a fan of the Electoral College system – “I’m going to do the very simple thing that’ll set the country straight. One vote, one person. No more Electoral College. I’m getting rid of it.
* Michael Stenger, who was the United States Senate sergeant at arms who oversaw January 6 found dead!
* Stenger resigned from his duties as Sergeant-at-Arms a day after Jan. 6, 2021.
* During a February 2021 hearing with the Senate Homeland Security Committee, Stenger had called for the investigation of the role of “professional agitators” during the incursion, Daily Mail reported. – “Investigations should be considered as to funding and travel of what appears to be professional agitators,” Stenger said.
* Guest: Dennis Leavitt, President of United We Pledge – UnitedWePledge.org
* Celebrating our Freedom, Family, & Faith – “United We Pledge is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan, nondenominational foundation established to celebrate our shared responsibility and allegiance to the traditional American values.
* United We Pledge’s goal for the Liberty Village in Hurricane, UT is to restore patriotism in the youth and citizens through educational programs.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/loving-liberty/support